Tuesday 22nd December at 8pm
Join us on Zoom for Carols, Mince Pies and Mulled Wine!
As you know we usually have a Players’ Mince Pies, Mulled Wine and Carols evening at the last rehearsal before Christmas.
Because of the Tier 2 restrictions, we plan to have our Carols by Zoom on Tuesday 22nd December at 8pm (GMT for our overseas members). We will provide the Carols but, unfortunately, we will have to ask you to provide the Mince Pies and Mulled Wine (simple recipe below).
This is how it is going to work:
- Click here to view the sheet music pdf. Download/print it as you prefer.
- To join the zoom click on this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85681880247
- We will start at 8pm with 10 minutes or so of chat, greetings, mulled wine and mince pies.
- Then we will ask you all to mute while we play the carols (with orchestra and choir) for you to sing along to (Zoom is not good at coping with more than one person speaking/singing at a time!).
- Between the carols there will be time to sip your mulled wine and nibble your mince pies.
- We will unmute at the end for a final chat.
We look forward to seeing you!
A Simple Mulled Wine RecipeMix everything together and heat on the hob, or for a few seconds in the microwave.
|15 glasses||2.5 glasses|
|Red Wine||1 bottle||125 ml|
|Mixed spice/cinnamon||Tablespoon||1/2 teaspoon|
|Brandy||To taste||To taste|